We have an iJoist Repair Kit for nearly every brand of engineered iJoist made. I-Joist Web Reinforcers are designed for engineered I-Joists requiring large holes for plumbing and HVAC. The series number (50/100/150) refers to the offset dimension between the web and the flange of 1/2", 1" or 1.5". Nearly all i-Joist product manufacturers conform to common sizes. Our i-Joist Repair products fit all popular brands such as TJI, LP, BCI, and all others that conform to typical i-Joist sizes. Engineers Stamp Request Form
- 50 series - 1/2" web to flange offset
- 100 series - 1" web to flange offset
- 150 series - 1 1/2" web to flange offset.
Joist Size and Hole Openings:
- Plate thickness: 14Ga
- Length: 24"
- 9.5" +/-, Hole 16" W x 5.25" H Opening
- 12" +/-, Hole 16" W x 8" H Opening
- 14" +/-, Hole 16" W x 10" H Opening
- 16" +/-, Hole 16" W x 12" H Opening
An Engineers Letter is available with submission of the Skyline IJR Form and compliance with installation criteria.
Fits all major brand I-Joists, including, but not limited to the following:
- BCI - Boise Cascade I-Joist
- LP - Louisiana Pacific I-Joist
- TJI - Trus Joist Weyerhaeuser I-Joist
- GP - Georgia Pacific Wood Beam I-Joist
- Roseburg RFPI Forest Products I-Joist
NOW AVAILABLE in CANADA, UK, and FRANCE - Please include mobile phone and email for tracking via text and email. Free to call, text, or email 24/7 customer service if you have questions. 540-589-9669 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For availability in other countries please call - 540-589-9669
With the exception of weekends, we make every attempt to ship orders within 24 hours of when they are received. Some orders that are placed early in the day may ship that day while others may not. If your project requires faster service please call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.