The 2x6 DNR Deep Notch Joist Repair Kit (Patent Pending) consists of structural steel plate and flange designed to restore the strength of Floor Joists that have been compromised by large notch cuts either at the top or bottom of the Joist. Notch size can be up to 6" wide and 4" deep on a 2x6 (5.5") allowing the passage of plumbing, electrical, or other utilities. The 2x8 DNR is perfect soution to offset toilet flange that may be required where toilet drains are set to close to a Joist. All fasteners and driver tip and drill bit for drilling pilot holes are included.
CALL FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS - 540-589-9669AVAILABLE in US and CANADA - Please include mobile phone and email for tracking via text and email. Feel free to call, text, or email 24/7 customer service if you have questions. 540-589-9669 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For availability in other countries please call - 540-589-9669
Notch Reinforcer Installation Instructions
Screws, Drills, and Drivers
- Drill (Electric or Cordless)
- Construction Adhesive
- 3/16" Drill bit (included)
- Torx T25 Drive tip (included)
- "C" Clamps (recommended)
Returns, Refunds, and Shipping Policies
With the exception of weekends, we make every attempt to ship orders within 24 hours of when they are received. Some orders that are placed early in the day may ship that day while others may not. If your project requires faster service please call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Without Joist Reinforcer:
1. Notches are only allowed in the first 1/3 from each end of the Joist.
2. Notch depth cannot exceed 1/6th of the depth of the Joist.
3. Notch width cannot exceed 1/3rd of the depth of the Joist.
With a Joist Reinforcer:
1. Notches can be placed anywhere along the length of the Joist up to 12" from supporting members.
2. Notches can be up to 4" deep on a 2x6", 2x8", on 2x10's and 2x12's.
3. Notches can be up to 6" wide.