We have an iJoist Repair Kit for nearly every brand of engineered iJoist made. I-Joist Web Reinforcers are designed for engineered I-Joists requiring large holes for plumbing and HVAC. The series number (50/100/150) refers to the offset dimension between the web and the flange of 1/2", 1" or 1.5". Nearly all i-Joist product manufacturers conform to common sizes. Our i-Joist Repair products fit all popular brands such as TJI, LP, BCI, and all others that conform to typical i-Joist sizes. Engineers Stamp Request Form
- 50 series - 1/2" web to flange offset
- 100 series - 1" web to flange offset
- 150 series - 1 1/2" web to flange offset.
Joist Size and Hole Openings:
- Plate thickness: 14Ga
- Length: 24"
- 9.5" +/-, Hole 16" W x 5.25" H Opening
- 12" +/-, Hole 16" W x 8" H Opening
- 14" +/-, Hole 16" W x 10" H Opening
- 16" +/-, Hole 16" W x 12" H Opening
An Engineers Letter is available with submission of the Skyline IJR Form and compliance with installation criteria.
Fits all major brand I-Joists, including, but not limited to the following:
- BCI - Boise Cascade I-Joist
- LP - Louisiana Pacific I-Joist
- TJI - Trus Joist Weyerhaeuser I-Joist
- GP - Georgia Pacific Wood Beam I-Joist
- Roseburg RFPI Forest Products I-Joist
NOW AVAILABLE in CANADA, UK, and FRANCE - Please include mobile phone and email for tracking via text and email. Free to call, text, or email 24/7 customer service if you have questions. 540-589-9669 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For availability in other countries please call - 540-589-9669