The 2x10 DNR Deep Notch Joist Repair Kit (Patent Pending) is a structural steel plate designed to restore the strength of Floor Joists that have been compromised due to deep notch cuts either at the top or bottom of the Joist. The 2x10 DNR allows for the custom installation of an offset toilet flange or large utility lines to be installed which is set into the joist, or notches up to 6" wide and 7.25" deep to run utilities. The 2x10 DNR Deep Notch Joist Reinforcer is designed to reinforce 2x10 and 2x12 Joists. The 2x10 DNR is a made 10 gauge galvinized steel plate. All fasteners and driver tips are included.
CALL FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS - 540-589-9669
AVAILABLE in US and CANADA - Please include mobile phone and email for tracking via text and email. Feel free to call, text, or email 24/7 customer service if you have questions. 540-589-9669 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For availability in other countries please call - 540-589-9669
- Screwgun and Drill (Electric or Cordless)
- Construction Adhesive
- 3/16" Drill bit (Included)
- Torx T25 Drive tip (included)
- "C" Clamps (possibly helpful)
With the exception of weekends, we make every attempt to ship orders within 24 hours of when they are received. Some orders that are placed early in the day may ship that day while others may not. If your project requires faster service please call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
What building codes allow for notch cuts in Floor Joists (without Joist Reinforcer)
1. Notches are only allowed in the first 1/3 from each end of the Joist.
2. Notch depth cannot exceed 1/6th of the depth of the Joist.
3. Notch width cannot exceed 1/3rd of the depth of the Joist.
With a Joist Reinforcer
1. Notches can be placed anywhere along the length of the Joist up to 12" from supporting members.
2. Notch can be up to 3" deep on a 2x10 or 12.
3. Notch width can be up to 5" wide.