I-Joist Flange Notch Reinforcers are designed for engineered I Joist Repair that require reinforcement due notch cut in the I Joist Flange. The series number (100/150) refers to the offset dimension between the web and the flange of 1" or 1.5". Notch sizes up to 5" wide.
- 100 series - 1" web to flange offset
- 150 series - 1 1/2" web to flange offset.
- Plate thickness: 14Ga
- Length: 24"
- Nominal Joist Sizes from 12", 14" 16"
All series and dimension I-Joist Reinforcers accommodate a 5" wide x 3.5" deep notch commonly required for for an offset toilet flange, but will allow the passage of any utility less than 3.5".
An Engineers Letter is available with submission of the Skyline IJR Form and compliance with installation criteria.
Fits all major brand I-Joists, including, but not limited to the following:
- BCI - Boise Cascade I-Joist
- LP - Louisiana Pacific I-Joist
- TJI - Trus Joist Weyerhaeuser I-Joist
- GP - Georgia Pacific Wood Beam I-Joist
- Roseburg RFPI Forest Products I-Joist
AVAILABLE in US, CANADA, UK, and FRANCE - Please include mobile phone and email for tracking via text and email. Feel free to call, text, or email 24/7 customer service if you have questions. 540-589-9669 | email@example.com
For availability in other countries please call - 540-589-9669