CALL FOR QUANTITY DISCOUNTS - 540-589-9669
AVAILABLE in US, CANADA - Please include mobile phone and email for tracking via text and email. Feel free to call, text, or email 24/7 customer service if you have questions. 540-589-9669 | email@example.com
For availability in other countries please call - 540-589-9669
- Screwgun and Drill (Electric or Cordless)
- Construction Adhesive (optional)
- 3/16" Drill bit (Included)
- Torx T25 Drive screw tip (Included)
- "C" Clamps (recommended)
With the exception of weekends, we make every attempt to ship orders within 24 hours of when they are received. Some orders that are placed early in the day may ship that day while others may not. If your project requires faster service please call and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
What code allows for holes in Floor Joists (without Joist Reinforcer)
1. Only holes are allowed in the center 1/3rd, no notches.
2. Holes in the outer 1/3rd's of the span must be at least 2" apart.
3. Hole diameter cannot exceed 1/3rd of the depth of the Joist.
4. Hole can be no closer than 2" from the Joist edge.
With a Joist Reinforcer
1. Holes can be placed anywhere along the length of the Joist up to 12" from supporting members.
2. Hole diameter can be up to 6".
3. Hole location can be as close at 1.5" from bottom or top of Joist.